TORNADO BOAT LIFTS™
TORNADO BOAT LIFTS AT GOLDEN BOAT LIFTS ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY.
Tornado Boat Lifts are ideal where shore power might be an issue.
Golden is proud to introduce the Tornado Lift to our line of lifts.
This lift is a free-standing adjustable hydraulic lift manufactured with T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel hardware. This lift is ideal for freshwater and saltwater applications where shore power might be an issue or code regulations prevent piling or fixed structure lifts.
TORNADO LIFT CAPACITY
- 2,000 lbs
- 4,500 lbs
- 6,000 lbs
- 8,000 lbs
- 10,000 lbs
- 12,000 lbs
- 15,000 lbs
- 18,000 lbs
- 24,000 lbs
Larger Capacities Available Upon Request
- Hardened Stainless Axles with Nylatron Sleeves.
- Highest Lift Travel at 6′ of Rise
- Long Range Wireless Remote with 2 Transmitters
- Marine Grade Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction.
- Aluminum Bunks With Rubber Capped Adjustable Inserts.
- Hydraulic Cylinders with Stainless Steel Shafts.
- Hydraulic Cylinder Shafts are Protected with the Exclusive Air Bellows
- Larger Structural Components Prevent Flex and Wear; our Lifts are much Heavier than all Others.
- The Golden Exclusive Multi-Bunk can Accommodate V-hulls, Step-Hulls, Pontoon and Deck Boats, As
- Well As PWCs.
- Optional and Removable Accessories Such as Adjustable Guide Poles with Cushions, Bumpers or
- Optional Walkways, Bow Stops and Wheel Kits (see accessories).
- Another Amazing Feature on the Tornado Lift is the Patent-Pending Air Bellow, a Rubber Device
- Placed Around the Lift’s Shaft so Marine Growth Can’t Grow! Marine Growth Can Be Responsible For
- Leaks in the Hydraulic System, But the Air Bellows are a Unique Feature to Prevent this from
TORNADO LIFT DESIGN
All nonadjustable components are fully welded, which prevents the loosening of parts. We enclose our hydraulic cylinder shafts with our Patented Air-below. The Air-below helps prevent any harmful particles and marine growth from damaging the hydraulic cylinder seals and shafts.
We use an Eco-friendly biodegradable hydraulic fluid. It is 100% water soluble and meets the strict guidelines of the U.S Fish & Wildlife Services as Non-Toxic.
WARRANTY:Golden Boat Lifts® Warranty