CONCRETE FLOATING DOCKS
CONCRETE FLOATING DOCKS AT GOLDEN ARE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY.
WHEN IT’S DONE RIGHT, IT’S GOLDEN. WHEN IT’S DONE RIGHT, IT’S GOLDEN.
WITH CONCRETE FLOATING DOCKS, ANY DOCK CONFIGURATION CAN BE CREATED.
Golden’s concrete modular flotation system gives customers an opportunity to create any dock configuration.
The patented wood-free flotation system is made up of concrete decking, aluminum extruded whalers, and polyethylene UV-resistant floats.
Our concrete flotation docks require little maintenance and have a life expectancy of more than 25 years.
Check More Features – Concrete Flotation System.
- 5,000 PSI pre-stressed pre-cast reinforced concrete
- 6061 T6 Marine Grade Aluminum and 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Rotationally molded polyethylene float
- Patented tray top
- Many accessories can be easily added and adjusted
- Cleats, pile guides, and finger piers are adjustable
- Service utility troughs make installation and maintenance easy
- Decking can be customized with stamps, texture or logos
- No wood. No galvanized metals.
See more at Golden Marine Systems